Università IULM is the center of excellence in Italy for training in Communication and New Media, Languages, Tourism, Arts and Design.
For more than 50 years, Università IULM has been building its educational mission based on expertise, knowledge and awareness, integrating professional competence, soft skills and cultural knowledge.
STUDYING IN MILAN, THE CAPITAL OF FASHION DESIGN AND CREATIVE INDUSTRIES
The IULM campus is located in Milan, one of the world’s capitals of fashion, design and creative industries. Milan is one of the safest and most student-friendly cities in Europe, a vibrant and dynamic place where students can plan and build their future in a stimulating environment.
The campus offers priceless facilities for both learning and living. Surrounded by a flowered garden, it is an attractive place to study as well as an important venue for concerts, exhibitions and conferences, cultural and artistic events thereby making the University a multipurpose cultural center for the city of Milan.
UP TO DATE ACADEMIC PROGRAMMES
IULM is a University with dynamic teaching and learning methods, at both undergraduate and postgraduate level, from Communication to New Media, from Arts to Languages and from Tourism to Fashion and Creative Industries.
The Academic Offer is composed by 6 undergraduate programs including 1 bachelor degree in Corporate Communication entirely taught in English, 7 two-year master’s degree courses, 2 of which – Hospitality and Tourism Management and Strategic Communication - offer a dual degree entirely taught in English. In addition to this, there are more than 30 one-year masters’ degrees.
AN INNOVATIVE METHOD FOR A SUCCESSFUL FUTURE
Università IULM offers an innovative teaching method based on a mix of theory and practice strictly connected to the real world and particularly focused on new job profiles in the fields of corporate communication, marketing, media, interpreting and translation, public relations, cultural events, tourism, arts, fashion and creative industries. Our courses allow the acquisition of those soft skills that are highly requested in the labor market (teamwork,decision-making, self-empowerment, interpersonal communication).
As demonstrated by the data arising from the most important national report (Almalaurea 2020 Report), IULM academic programs and the teaching method are very effective: one year after graduating, 71.9% of IULM bachelor graduates are well placed in the business world and one year after graduating, 79.7% of our former masters degrees students are employed (8.7% above national average).
UNIVERSITY AND STUDENTS, SIDE BY SIDE
Università IULM sets the Student as the core of its mission, taking care of aspects of university life such as the interaction between Student and Faculty, the connection with the real world and the support of collaborative learning and creative thinking.
Università IULM is a students centered 65.000 sqm Campus: two residences, 4 food/beverage outlets, a library with a collection of more than 240,000 catalogued books, more than 1,300 periodicals and around 56,000 films, documentaries and language courses, dedicated classrooms for studying, consulting offices for scholarships requests or Erasmus Program, and constant guidance, mentoring and counselling.
FOCUSING ON RESEARCH
To enrich the academic perspective, Università IULM provides students with Research Centers such as:
- “Behavior and Brain Lab” Research Center
- The Research Center in Strategic Communication - CECOMS
- Center for Employee Relations & Communication – CERC
- Euresis Center for Diagnosis, Intervention, DSA Research
- “IULM AI LAB” Artificial intelligence for business and humanity”
- The start-up incubator “IULM Innovation Lab.”, and with cutting-edge laboratories including Journalism Lab, a Film/TV production room and sound stage, a multimedia laboratory dedicated to integrated multimedia audio-visual production and a simultaneous interpretation classroom
A FUTURE FOR EVERYONE, TODAY
IULM AT A GLANCE – FACTS AND FIGURES
- 1968: year of foundation
- 7 undergraduate Degree Courses (of which 1 taught in English)
- 20+ One-year Master Programs
- 16 postgraduate 1-year Masters Degrees
- 2 PhD’s programs
- 6 Professional Training Courses
- 11 Executive Education Courses
- Rankings: TOP 101-200 World – 2022 Times Higher Education Impact Rankings
- SDG no. 5: Gender Equality
- SDG no. 10: Reduced Inequalities
- Top 4 best performing Italian University (out of 82) in 2022 U-Multirank
- 150 partner universities worldwide
- 1400 partner companies in research and learning projects
- 3 auditoriums
- 4 food & beverage outlets
- 65,000 sqm campus
- 240 beds
- Welcome to Milan-international student interview
- International Student - Federico Rosmarini (in russian)
- International Student - Alina Kuznetsova (in russian)
- International Student - Alina Kuznetsova (in english)
- International Student - Valeriya Benevolenskaya ( in english)
- International Student - Aleksandra Prokolova (in russian)
Milano, Via Carlo Bo 1, 20143