Originally established as Italy’s first business school in 1868, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is now a multi-disciplinary institution offering a wide range of study programs in economics and management, modern languages, the humanities and the sciences. Ca’ Foscari has approximately 23,000 students and hosts over 1,300 international students each year.
Ca’ Foscari is ranked among the best universities in Italy for the excellence of its research and regularly places first in the country for its internationalization, offering 5 bachelor's degrees and 16 master's degrees taught entirely in English, over 700 exchange programs and more than 30 joint and double degrees.
From a global perspective, it has earned so many of the coveted European Commission Marie Curie research fellowships that it is fifth in all of Europe, and the QS World University Rankings place Ca’ Foscari among the top 50 universities for Classics Ancient History, the top 100 for Modern Languages, the top 150 for Archaeology and History, the best 200 for Linguistics, Philosophy, Economics & Econometrics, the best 300 for Accounting & Finance and Law.
Ca’ Foscari is based in the awe-inspiring city of Venice. With canals and boats instead of streets and cars, this city’s truly singular historic centre has been a vibrant place of cultural and economic exchange for over a millennium. Thanks to its dynamic cosmopolitan context, Ca’ Foscari is characterized by the synergetic intersection of tradition and intellectual innovation, offering its students and professors the uniquely rewarding opportunity to learn and work in one of the world’s most remarkable places.
A FEW USPS:
- an international university community thanks to a wide range of degrees taught entirely in English and over 700 active exchange programmes
- with tuition fees 1200 euros a year, the top-notch education Ca' Foscari offers is affordable
- high-achieving international students have access to targeted financial aid in the form of scholarships and renewable fee waivers
- the International Office provides support for international students both before and after arrival to make the transition to university life easier
- thanks to the context of Venice, the Ca' Foscari student experience unfolds in one of Europe's most cosmopolitan and stimulating cultural centres
- student life is rich and varied thanks to Ca' Foscari's full calendar of intellectual and cultural events as well as a variety of student associations
- the university's Career Service offers a wide range of services to help you find success in the workforce after graduation
- the application process takes place entirely online
- Portal for new students
- For international degree-seekers
- Discovering Ca’ Foscari
- Application online platform
- International students Instagram channel
Venezia, Sestiere Dorsoduro 3246, 30123