IUAV is a small University in Venice.
It was founded in 1926 as Architecture Institute in Venezia and in 2001 it was renamed to University of Venezia (IUAV), incorporating traditions of architecture history, territory planning, design, visual arts, fashion and theater.
Now University is inextricably linked to the acquisition of higher education and teaching, as well as to research work, study and development of projects devoted to urbanistics, territory, cultural events, multimedia technologies and graphics.
Strengths of the University:
- The highest level of teaching, received international recognition: a combination of theoretical and practical approaches and the most modern methods of teaching.
- Laboratories and workshops: training programs include mandatory intensive courses, which are performed by leading international experts.
- Guaranteed internships: all students are offered the opportunity to undergo an internship in one of the prestigious companies.
Ability to pass an exchange program: IUAV ranks first among Italian universities offering the opportunity to study abroad during the semester.
- Career prospects: 82% of graduates find work within 3 years after graduation from the university.
- The opportunity to study in one of the most unusual and beautiful cities in the world – Venice.
- A wide range of services for students: one of the most important European libraries in the field of architecture, urbanistics and art is in IUAV. The university is also equipped with the most modern laboratories, where students receive practical training experience.
- A wide range of training programs: bachelor’s, magister’s, master’s programs, postgraduate courses.
More information: www.iuav.it