Polimoda is the center of higher education in the field of fashion, recognized internationally. Here, in constant contact with companies, they train specialists in the main areas of fashion: design, marketing, management and communication. Founded in 1986, the institute offers students high-quality vocational training and a working method with a high degree of specialization. Polimoda is a member of IFFTI – the International Fund of Technological Institutes of Fashion. Polimoda is also a creative workshop where the “observers” and the leaders of public opinion meet in fashion, culture and education.
Facts and Fugures:
- More than 2000 students
- 70% international students
- 200 internships
- 88% of students find work within 6 month after graduation
- 150 professors
- 3 prestigios buildings in Florence
- works since 1986
- Four departments: Fashion Design, Fashion Business, Design Management, Art Direction.
- Joint courses with luxury groups LVMH, Kering, Richemont and partners such as CFDA, WGSN and Saatchi & Saatchi, as well as educational collaborations with over 2000 companies for applied projects and internships
- Ranked in the world’s top 10 best fashion schools according to the Business of Fashion, mainly because of its inherent academic quality, learning experience and long-term value
- Undergraduate courses. 4-year program for those who want to work in the future in design, modeling or fashion marketing (including training in fashion companies).
- Postgraduate courses. A large selection of high quality programs, duration 9 in English and Italian, covering all the major roles in fashion and luxury business.
- Seasonal courses. Short-term courses (4 weeks), focused on certain topics of the fashion industry.