Studying in Istituto Europeo di Design strongly differs from the classical academic world. Ths University offers exclusive prospects in constantly changing art of design, allows to reach lifestyle, recognizable around the world as Made in Italy. The approach to education of Learning by doing is an opportunity to go beyond classes and to be transferred to the leading design studios and industrial enterprises.
11 training centers:
- Italy: Milan, Rome, Turin, Venice, Florence, Cagliari and Komo
- Brazil: São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro
- Spain: Barcelona and Madrid
4 main directions:
- IED Design: industrial design, interior design, architectural design, set design, transportation design, design of yachts.
- IED Fashion: fashion design, fashion marketing and communication, jewelry design, shoes and accessories design, fashion styling, marketing of luxury goods.
- IED Visual Communication: graphic and visual design, video, photo, multimedia, animation and illustration.
- IED Management and Communication: brand management, advertizing, business of communication, PR, organization of events, journalism, art management.
3 education levels:
- Bachelor programs (3 years)
- Master programs (1-2 years)
- Short-term advanced training courses (from 3 weeks to 1 year)
The special department of IED Business Hub institute is famous for the high level of employment of students, thanks to close cooperation with Milan Salone del Mobile and Milan Fashion Week.